Larry grew up in a small business family. He has an affinity for the challenges, opportunities, and rewards such a business can bring.
Whether you are looking for guidance on what type of entity makes sense for your business, need help with a contract, or are preparing to buy or sell a business, Larry has the experience and expertise to “make the complex simple” for you.
Recent transactions have included:
- guiding a manufacturing client through the acquisition of all assets of a going concern in a complementary line of products.
- forming a new corporation and qualifying it for S-corporation status for an innovative entrepreneur, from name reservation through all phases of organization.
- representing the target company in a reverse triangular merger whereby the seller company merged into the new subsidiary of the acquiring corporation, while the target company shareholders received full cash value for their interests.
- representing the seller in a sale-leaseback transaction of its manufacturing facility, negotiating both the sales agreement and the long-term lease.
- drafting a “wait-and-see” buy-sell agreement among corporate shareholders
Each client’s situation is unique. To learn how Larry might help you, contact him today.
Business, including but not limited to:
- Formation of entity – corporation, limited liability company, etc.
- Governance matters – Operating agreements for LLC, Corporate shareholder agreements
- Contract matters – sales, employment
- Occupancy – leasing
- Key employee matters – executive compensation, non-competition agreements, etc.
- Corporate shareholder buy-sell agreements, with or without life insurance
- Mergers and acquisitions