Larry has been presenting informative, entertaining seminars on legal topics within his expertise for many years. Topics include:
- Estate Planning for Business Owners
- Where There’s a Will, There’s a Probate (and How to Avoid It)
- Nuts and Bolts of Starting a Business in Washington
- I’ll See Your REPSA, and Raise You an Addendum (What You Need to Know About Buying or Selling Real Estate)
- Living Will? Living Trust? Living Wha’? Everyone’s Guide to Estate Planning
Presentations usually run 45 to 90 minutes, with plenty of interaction and time for questions. Talks can be customized to your group. For more information, contact Larry now.